Multiple Sclerosis & Parkinson’s Disease: Evidence Based Practice
- Identify commonly seen signs & symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease
- Identify common signs & symptoms of M.S.
- Understand how the anatomical structures are involved in movement
- Identify the underlying pathologies in M.S. and P.D. that create movement dysfunction
- List the Stages of M.S. & P.D.
- List & Demo Tests Used to Identify Fall Risk
- Identify 3 therapy interventions for M.S.
- Identify 3 therapy interventions for P.D.
- List outcome measures that may be used when assessing these patient populations
- Identify common medications used for each disease